If you’re currently experiencing creative block and wondering how to enter back into flow state, this post is for you.
See, my guess is that as a creative, you’ve experienced the power and beauty of flow state before. Flow state is those moments when you’re so involved in a creative project that you lose complete track of time. Or when you are working steadily on a drawing or painting or business idea and look at the clock only to realize that hours have passed without you even realizing it.
Blocks to Creative Flow State
These moments of flow state are powerful in the creative process. But I know that different blocks can pull you out of that flow state. Blocks like judgement, fear, or doubt can bring your flow to a screeching halt and then it can feel tricky, or even totally impossible, to get back into flow once you’ve stepped out of it.
Hitting creative blocks like this can feel incredibly frustrating, discouraging, and leave you feeling unmotivated to make anything at all.
Tips to Enter into Flow State
That’s why I’m sharing 6 simple tips for you to drop back into flow state, inspiration, and creative output mode in this class in the Navigate the Creative Wilderness series.
In this class, I’m sharing simple tips for you to enter into a creative flow state so that you can make your work with less judgement, build more confidence in your creative ability, and find the energy to fuel your journey forward on your creative path.
In This Class in the Creative Wilderness, You’ll Learn How to:
- Identify what naturally brings you into flow state
- Hold yourself accountable to yourself and your creative practice
- Set up your space to cultivate flow state
- Eliminate distractions
- Release judgement of your creative work
- Take action to jump out of overthinking, fear, and doubt in your creative ability and drop into flow state
- How to use flow state to cultivate more ease, confidence, and trust in your creative path
You’ll Walk Away From This Class With:
- Actionable tips to drop into your flow state
- Actionable steps to move beyond feeling stuck and move forward on your creative journey
- A deeper understanding of the value of flow state, and how to access it, on your creative journey.
Check out the class trailer here:
Ready to dive in?