Hey, creative – do you feel lost, tired, or confused as you navigate your creative wilderness journey? Have you been walking your creative journey for a while, but are now feeling totally uncertain of what step to take next?
I see you! And I am here to be your guide and trail buddy out here in the beautiful, raw, expansive creative wilderness.
I created a series of classes to help you navigate the common stops on the creative journey including Community Cove, Forest of Fear, Dunes of Doubt, and Stream of Success.
But before we can dive into alllll of those juicy stops as we navigate the creative wilderness together, you’ll need to pack your bag with the essentials!
In the first class in this series, you will learn the five main tools to cultivate more confidence on your creative journey, navigate challenges with more acceptance and ease, and find support for your path.
Throughout the entirety of this series, you can expect to learn actionable tips to implement on your path to cultivate more confidence in your creative intuition, overcome the fear of unknowns, build support with a creative community, stay consistent with your practice, and celebrate your successes.
In This Class in the Creative Wilderness, You’ll Learn How to:
- Uncover your why to use it as a guide for your journey
- Cultivate mindset to approach challenges with more clarity and grace.
- Find the tools to help you cultivate more confidence in your creative journey.
- Make time for self-care to fuel your creative work and journey.
You’ll Walk Away From This Class With:
- More clarity and confidence to move forward on your creative journey.
- The knowledge that you are not alone on your creative path.
- Tools to take care of yourself on your creative journey.
- Encouragement to keep expressing your creativity with full authenticity.
Check out the class trailer here:
Ready to dive in? Take the class here.
See you on the wild side!